Do you have questions about work like these…
- Can I work and still keep my Social Security benefits?
- Can I work and keep my healthcare benefits?
- Who can help me understand how working will affect my benefits?
- Who can help me find a job?
Disability Rights Oregon and Work Incentives Network are hosting the 2009 Work Incentives Seminar and Employment Supports Fair on Wednesday September 16th with morning and afternoon sessions running 9am – 3pm. Agenda below:
- 10:00 & 1:00 Overview of Employment Process Molly Sullivan, WIN Program
- 10:30 & 1:30 Benefits Planning Presentation Disability Rights Oregon, Planning for Work / WIN
- 11:00 & 2:00 Health Care Benefits Disability Rights Oregon / Community Partners
- 11:30 & 2:30 Employment Accommodations Ted Wenk, Attorney, Disability Rights Oregon
Location: Portland Oregon State Office Building 800 NE Oregon Street, Portland Oregon 97232
To RSVP and for accommodations, please call 503 243 2081 or visit http://www.disabilityrightsoregon.org
You can register online: www.socialsecurity.gov/work/wise.html