PSWs (Personal Support Workers)
Personal Support Workers are professionals employed directly by brokerage customers or their legal designee. Personal Support Workers are joined together with their employer by way of a job description. Prior to unionization through SEIU, PSWs were called Domestic Employees.
- Missing your Provider Number?
If so, give Rachel Kroll at INW a call at 503.546.2950 or email her at email@example.com
- Don’t have your eXPRS login details?
- Have provider enrollment questions or issues?
- Have provider payment questions?
- Carewell/SEIU Training – Now a requirement for all PSWs
- Mandatory Abuse Reporting
- State of Oregon eXPRS training materials
- PSW Training: How to Enter Time into eXPRS (English)
- PSW Training: How to Enter Time into eXPRS (Spanish)
- PSW Progress Notes Toolkit: A Guide for Personal Support Workers Serving People with Disabilities in Oregon
- PSW Progress Notes Requirements from ODDS
- PSW Progress Notes – Examples of Acceptable Progress Notes from ODDS
- PSW New Worker Orientation (Required in order for PSWs to start working)
Required Forms, Deadlines, and Policies
- State Mandated PSW Timesheet
- State Mandated PSW Mileage Reimbursement Form
- State of Oregon transmittal regarding PSW timesheet requirements
- PSW Incident Reporting Requirements and Timelines
- State of Oregon website transmittals
- Personal Support Worker Facebook Group
- Personal Support Worker Independent Contractor Facebook Group
- eXPRS Facebook page
- INW Facebook page
- INW Blog