PSWs (Personal Support Workers)
Personal Support Workers are professionals employed directly by brokerage customers or their legal designee. Personal Support Workers are joined together with their employer by way of a job description. Prior to unionization through SEIU, PSWs were called Domestic Employees.
- Missing your Provider Number?
If so, give Rachel Kroll at INW a call at 503.546.2950 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Don’t have your eXPRS login details?
If not, email email@example.com or call 1-844-874-2788.
- Have provider enrollment questions or issues?
- Have technical questions or need technical assistance?
- Have provider payment questions?
- Mandatory Abuse Reporting
- Personal Support Worker Orientation (Required within 90 days of becoming qualified)
- Personal Support Worker eXPRS Orientation (Required for all PSWs)
- State of Oregon eXPRS Training Videos
- State of Oregon eXPRS training materials
- PSW Training: How to Enter Time into eXPRS (English)
- PSW Training: How to Enter Time into eXPRS (Spanish)
- PSW Progress Notes Toolkit: A Guide for Personal Support Workers Serving People with Disabilities in Oregon
- PSW Progress Notes Requirements from ODDS
- PSW Progress Notes – Examples of Acceptable Progress Notes from ODDS
Required Forms, Deadlines, and Policies
- State Mandated PSW Timesheet
- State Mandated PSW Mileage Reimbursement Form
- PSW payroll calendar
- State of Oregon transmittal regarding PSW timesheet requirements
- PSW Incident Reporting Requirements and Timelines (11/2019 NEW)
- State of Oregon website transmittals