Region 1 Training Co-Op
The Region 1 DD Co-op is a consortium of metro-area service providers who have joined together to bring affordable trainings to the community at large. Classes are designed to provide affordable training to people who provide care and support to individuals with disabilites. Classes are open to the public however, member rate privilege and registration preference are extended to:
- Region 1 DD Training Co-Op member agencies’ staff and direct affiliates.
- Direct affiliates include small subcontractors of brokerages, et al.
- DD certified child foster parents.
- DD adult foster care providers.
- Family members of individuals receiving DD case management or brokerage services within Region 1.
Check out the latest trainings here. Disability Compass hosts.