How are services funded?
Services come from one of two funding sources: the Community First Choice Option (the K Plan) or the Title XIX Waiver Program.

What services are available through Independence Northwest?

  • Case Management
  • Supported Employment
  • Individual Supported Employment
  • Small Group Supported Employment
  • Discovery/Career Exploration
  • Employment Path Services
  • Family Training
  • Environmental Safety Modifications
  • Specialized Supplies
  • Specialized Diets
  • Assistive Devices
  • Assistive Technology
  • Attendant Care
  • Behavior Support
  • Chore Services
  • Community Transportation
  • Environmental Modifications
  • Home Delivered Meals
  • Relief Care
  • Skill Training
  • Day Support Activities

In order to be eligible to receive these services, you must have OHP Plus, meet Oregon’s Level of Care requirements as a person with an intellectual and/or developmental disability, and have an assessed need for the service.